Twenty West is looking for a Junior WordPress developer to join the team. The chosen applicant will be expected to build websites and web applications. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress informational and e-commerce sites.
Internships applicants are welcomed and encouraged!
Duties and responsibilities::
- Collaborate with the project manager, web designer, and development team.
- Oversee completing front and back-end programming tasks whilst maintaining code quality standards put forth by the agency.
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working site
- Implement fixes and improvements to existing sites
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the R & D team
Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of backend programming language/ environment
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Skills in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Analytical mind, attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment
- Take initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Delivering high reliability, user-friendly websites in a fast-paced atmosphere
Hours: 35h-40h per week
Salary: Based on level of experience
Candidates may be subjected to a skill test
Seniority Level: entry level
Marketing & Advertising
Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent position