Social Media Account Manager
Twenty West is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer social media accounts for our customers. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and ads. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, news & ads).
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.).
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
• Hands on experience in content management.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
• Knowledge of online marketing channels.
• Familiarity with web design (strong asset).
• Excellent communication skills.
• 2 Years of experience as a social media manager (preferred).
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field (preferred).
• Fully Bilingual (English/French).