SEM PPC Specialist
Twenty West provides digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) across the North America.
We’re looking for a Google Paid Ads Specialist to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading our clients and initiatives. The Paid Ads Specialist will drive the vision of Local Ads. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, proactive, and looking to join a fun and exciting, fast-growing company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working closely with the team, and having an important role in enhancing the team experience.
- Be experienced in paid ads, ability to find the best solutions for the clients and being up-to-date with solutions that work for their ad strategy and direction.
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns across the Google platform (Bing is an asset).
- Own the daily management of ads accounts, including but not limited to daily monitoring of campaign pacing and performance, proactively identifying problem areas that may require campaign revisions, proactively identifying solutions to ensure revenue flow and incremental spend.
- Pull ad hoc reports and provide insights to support Accounts.
- Work with other departments to ensure consistency and client focus.
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing trends and any target market industry trends that impact SMBs
- Having an understanding of Google Analytics (GA) with the ability to analyze and interpret GA data, setup goals, import to Google Ads, track performance, review paid search impact on other traffic and conversion metrics
- Understanding the company’s goals and vision, participating in your own individual goal setting on a quarterly basis
What You Bring
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, evolving role within the organization
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Experience working with Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Strong proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset, analyze campaign goals and make adjustments to key performance directions.
- Working with a portfolio of 20-30 clients at a time
- Experience managing small budget clients ($1,000 – $10,000/month), specifically working with small business owners.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, ideally monday.com and Asana
- Good team management abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Nice to Have:
- Google Ad Certifications (Search, Display & Measurement)
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have an impact at a fast growing company that is helping small to medium sized businesses grow their online presence
- We have committed to a remote work environment.
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and weekly happy hours!
Twenty West strives to build long-term relationships with our clients and provide them with exceptional customer service. Our goals are founded on providing businesses the clearest way to marketing online; where we measure our success by our clients’ success. Our team values are simple, we encourage a fun atmosphere while delivering only the best quality and quantity work.
Job Type: Full-time