Twenty West is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join the team. The chosen applicant will be expected to create graphics and illustrations for the marketing team. As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for the creation of corporate marketing assets including business cards, signage, posters and visual content for web and social media based on design guidelines and existing artwork.
• Collaborate with the project manager, web designer, and development team.
• Balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Image retouching and image manipulation, and logo conception.
• Develop concepts/products from initial idea to final product.
• Research, create, develop, and execute creative concepts while maintaining the brand image for Twenty West and our clients.
• Use and maintain a task board.
• College or University Degree in Graphic Design.
• Experience using traditional tools, multimedia, image processing and design software.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, and InDesign.
• Video editing skills (asset).
• Analytic mind, attention to details, ability to work in team environment.
• Take initiative and ability to work autonomously.
• Strong marketing background and trend savvy.
• Good artistic approach.
• Ability to work in a fast past and growing environment.
• Detail Oriented.
• Must have portfolio of work to showcase.